8.21.2012

braaaaiiiinnnss....

...or at least that's what I feel like I should be saying at this point, having brought this thing back from the dead.

I haven't been posting a lot, owing to not much going on and too much going on. I'm doing a lot of the same things, and they're taking up a lot of my time. but maybe I should update as to what those things are, and stuff.

  • somewhere late fall I started climbing indoors, loved it, and then injured myself this spring (surprise!) and had to stop. damn, do I miss the body control that came with that—we all know about my tendency to flail.
  • I have le moved! to an awesome, super legit (read: not falling apart) building in the hippie part of town. I have a dishwasher! :D this weekend being the first that I am not finishing the move or at a tournament, I anticipate exploration.
  • our website project is keeping me at work overtime some days. we've all been put in a room to work together for the duration of the project. I like the cooperative environment, but I miss being able to eat my usual disturbing volume of food in peace. (you all may have noticed this tendency at swells; everyone notices it here.)
  • my chronic injuries continue and have been updated in the sidebar. kids, don't stop warming up and conditioning after college. those things are so annoying right now because they're maintenance; when you have to start at square one, they're annoying and exhausting.
  • my hair is getting quite long. I haven't cut it since noodle's faux hawk cut in the munger bathroom, and yeah. it might be time for my first grown-up haircut. my wallet is cringing...

do people still read this? what do you want to know? I like talking about myself to an imaginary audience! :P

No comments: