the first occurred when I went to cvs and had to wait for them to fill a prescription. if I walk around cvs for those 5-10 minutes I will inevitably end up buying candy, lawn decorations, toolish makeup or a bedazzler (you either know exactly what I'm talking about or you don't need to). yesterday the first of those was my downfall as I tried to find a shortcut to the pharmacy and instead found a bag of twizzlers bigger than my head. for those of you who don't know, I am allergic to red dye #40. it has an... effect on me.

I am consuming the second half of that bag as I type this. but that's not even the hilarious poor life decision! though it may have contributed to my inability to stop laughing when the second one happened:
while I worked off the red dye by bouncing off the walls and possibly dancing to some very bad 80s music, my dad was outside mowing. over my possibly very bad music I heard the usual brrrrrrr of the lawnmower, and then suddenly, brrrrrrRRR-B-B-BROMPH! ...and it stopped. I first assumed he had run over a stick, or maybe even a squirrel, and had stopped to fish the pieces out. but no:

...we're gonna need a new mower.
No comments:
Post a Comment