so the past 48 hours have been full of little moments that made me gag a little. or a lot. sometimes literally.
1) being at an ultimate tournament and not being able to play. I nearly lost my sanity. at least I got to play sideline, though.
2) actually playing ultimate tonight and finding out that I'm so out of shape, I can't even last one point. that was the literally gagging/actually searching for something to puke into, just in case.
3) being at that tournament and not being able to talk to anyone. I'm naturally quite awkward, so I didn't do too well with making new friends, and those I did know were either busy or actively avoiding me. I am convinced this bit is responsible for my feeling ill for a while afterward.
4) by far the most alarming, I'm getting straighter. like my '1%' is now probably my.... 5% or so. not so alarming, you say? consider that that's at least 5x more than before. I am really, really not sure how I feel about this. not that I define myself by a percentage or a label, but it's like when you've hated a food forever and suddenly find yourself starting to come around. unnerving to say the least.
</tmi>
</rant>
2 comments:
you saw major in that outfit and you're *still* getting straighter? ...wow.
I know, right?? of course she has nothing to do with the straightening, but you may gag too when you find out who does have to do with it...
Post a Comment