- or: FUCK YOU, ACL! -
so the biggest update to my life right now probably involves my left knee having all the stability of warm jello. I likely stretched my acl last summer while guarding a really fast guy; now the injury is back with a vengeance and I can't actually stand on that leg alone without tipping over. and in two days' time I'll be in chicago for sandblast, which, for those of you who don't know, is a beach tournament. granted it will be with a super chill team that's there to have fun and drink a ton, but the fact remains that I will be running on sand.
it's either a death wish or a wish to get it the hell over with so I can start the recovery process. either way, I would like to have two functioning knees again, kthxbai.
No comments:
Post a Comment