so anyway. without me realizing it, today marked a somewhat important milestone: the first day that the sun hadn't officially set by the time I finished work. the change in my sanity was remarkable--I actually walked outside happy and not wanting to cry about being inside for the entirety of the 9 hours of daylight we get. now if only I could somehow weasel my way into a desk by the window...
overall it seems I've been successful of late. for one, I can cook pretty darned well for someone who avoided the kitchen for her entire childhood. and for another, I seem to have scored some points at work for my contribution to a packers-themed graphic on our homepage. eeeeexcellent...
in other news, the straightening continues (to bother me a lot), xhtml might finally force me to type with the proper fingers, coworkers keep giving me awesome things, and I'm slowly getting less embarrassingly out of shape.
slowly.
1 comment:
To simply say " the straightening continues" is a complete understatement.
Post a Comment